One candidate for an errata entry could be
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12321> do document that 7.3 broke
back compat with 7.2. This should normally have been documented in CHANGES
Upgrade Notes.

Perhaps there should be a link to the errata page from the top of CHANGES.txt,
and from the beginning of the reference guide such as "About This Guide"?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com