I'll have to look further with the team on what these queries look like in
terms of relative cheapness and throughput.

RE MinShouldMatchSumScorer.cost() (static method called by
Boolean2ScorerSupplier.computeCost) --  it's pretty easy to see that this
is called with minShouldMatch==0 (or 1).  Set a conditional breakpoint in
your IDE and run TestBooleanMinShouldMatch.testRandomQueries