Cassandra, can you please try editing the JIRA config to re-order
Environment below Description?  I suppose Atlassian chose the current order
because it matches the order it's seen when viewing the issue, which makes
sense but I don't mind sacrificing that -- whatever it takes to diminish
Environment.

IMO it also is only suitable for a "bug" and not other issue types.

We also don't use "Sprint"; can you remove that?

Scope creep.... ok and these Lucene Fields, two checkboxes, New and Patch
Available... I just don't think we really use this but I should raise this
separately.