Erick-

appears that style mis-application may be categorised as INFO
are mixed in with SEVERE errors

Would it make sense to filter the errors based on severity ?

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/logging/Level.html

Level (Java Platform SE 7 ) - Oracle Help
Center<https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/logging/Level.html>
docs.oracle.com
The Level class defines a set of standard logging levels that can be used to
control logging output. The logging Level objects are ordered and are specified
by ordered integers.

if you know Severity you can triage the SEVERE errors before working down to
INFO errors

WDYT?

Martin