Hello,

Thank you for all warm welcomes :). I am happy and excited to join the
force as a committer.

I was born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam. Five years ago, I moved to
Montreal, Canada to study. It has been a great chance for me to join
Elastic last year. Here I work in Elasticsearch mainly focusing on the
distributed area.

I look forward to working and meeting you in tickets and in person.
Again, thank you for the invitation!

Cheers,
Nhat