Alexandre:

Feel free! What I'm struggling with is not that someone checked in
some code that all the sudden started breaking things. Rather that a
test that's been working perfectly will fail once the won't
reproducibly fail again and does _not_ appear to be related to recent
code changes.

In fact that's the crux of the matter, it's difficult/impossible to
tell at a glance when a test fails whether it is or is not related to
a recent code change.....

Erick