On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Patrick Estarian
<patrick.estar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's great! thanks!
>
> Now, would you please answer my original questions?
>
> 1- contact of the developer who did the Persian classes?

dev@lucene.apache.org :)

here is the original issue with discussion:

> 2- from which class I can start making my own TokenStream that holds a few
> of the previous tokens? (or is there already something like that in the
> existing classes?)

instead of look-behind, since its a tokenstream its better to use
lookahead: have a look at captureState() and restoreState()

> 3- if I find that two or more of the already-appended-tokens need to be
> folded into one token, how can I go back through the stream and modify those
> tokens (e.g. delete or edit them)?

hopefully my answer to #2 helps, instead you just never return them,
you lookahead as needed and return what is needed always.

--
lucidimagination.com