Thanks all,
since there are no objections I am planning to cut the branch for 7.5
tomorrow. I'll build the first RC early next week so there will be some
room to merge important bug fixes later this week. All blockers except
SOLR-12727 seem to be merged/resolved, I'll watch the remaining solr issue
for updates.