Can we stick to the question? Which is "what advantages Tomcat might
bring to be worth the _very_ significant effort it would take to replace Jetty,
assuming that it's a choice between the two".

For the level of effort required to make the switch to Tomcat, I suspect the
consensus would be to use neither and switch to Netty or similar, which
makes the discussion so far pretty much a waste of electrons.

Erick

Erick