It seems to work with Java 9/10/11, but with Java 8 almost all Solr tests fail.
Reason is a mising JAR library: conscrypt.jar (which seems to be used by Jetty
to support some HTTP/2 requires stuff not included in the JDK).

We should at least disable HTTP/2 in Java 8 or add this library (seems to
contain native code): https://github.com/google/conscrypt#uber-jar

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler