I reformatted the entire disk on my old machine and installed Mojave
fresh then ran tests.

MetricsHistoryIntegrationTest.testGet fails on my old (reformatted,
freshly installed Mojave) with the bits below. It does _not_ fail on
any other machine.

Weird bits about:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Problem
reading font data.

Unfortunately it doesn't really say _which_ font.

Anyone seen this before? I've seen a couple of references on the web
to permissions in the tmp dir and downloading a particular font, but
those have been fruitless. The tmp dir has the same permissions on
both machines and the machine that succeeds doesn't even have the
dejavu fonts suggested by StackOverflow.

Any clues?

     [junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.io.IOException: Problem reading font data.
   [junit4]    > at
org.rrd4j.graph.RrdGraphConstants$FontConstructor.getFont(RrdGraphConstants.java:287)
   [junit4]    > at
org.rrd4j.graph.RrdGraphConstants.<clinit>(RrdGraphConstants.java:304)
   [junit4]    > ... 11 more
   [junit4]    > Caused by: java.io.IOException: Problem reading font data.
   [junit4]    > at java.awt.Font.createFont0(Font.java:1000)
   [junit4]    > at java.awt.Font.createFont(Font.java:877)
   [junit4]    > at
org.rrd4j.graph.RrdGraphConstants$FontConstructor.getFont(RrdGraphConstants.java:283)