Your download page http://lucene.apache.org/solr/downloads.html has a link to
sha1 which is no longer there. Please update the page to refer to the sha512
checksums.

I didn't notice it earlier but your core download page
http://lucene.apache.org/core/downloads.html has the same problem.

If you can update the page timely, we can approve this announcement.

Regards,

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation