: Would it be possible to use a custom class or List implementation which
: generates a hash code in such a way that the order they are combined makes
: no difference? The change only really needs to effect whether a key is
: selected from the cache rather than altering the order of the filters.

possible ... but hashCode isn't enough to ensure that you get a recognised
cache hit, equality is what really matters (hence my comment
about sorting the List to ensure a consistent order)

Of course, it may be that somthing as simple as changeing hte cache key to
use a Set instead of a List would solve this (of the top of my head i
can't think of any way that owuld cause a problem)

Wanna take a crack at a patch and attach it to the issue?

-Hoss