Hello Nazerke,

Thanks for your interest and proactively reaching out to us!

I am interested in being a mentor provided the topic interests me.  Topics
of interest to me:
* spatial
   ex: any open issue, such as:
* highlighting
   ex: any open issue, esp. relating to the UnifiedHighlighter
* test infrastructure utilities
* benchmarking automation
* the build: migrate from Ant to Gradle
* refactorings related to technical debt

And perhaps others might interest me if you propose something specific. I
know you commented on SOLR-10329 but I'd rather not mentor for that.

Depending on the scope of some issue(s) there might be multiple actual
things to work on, perhaps ideally in the same subject area.

What do you think?

~ David

--
Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker