On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:32 PM Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> wrote:

> P.S. I am not subscribed to this list despite being an ASF Member, so
> please explicitly cc me on replies if you want me to see the responses.

Instead of "an ASF Member" here, I think you meant "a Lucene/Solr
committer" .  The two are independent notions.  I was once confused by
this, thinking I was an ASF Member by virtue of being a committer on a
project.  I even bought an official ASF Member shirt :-P   ... and
subsequently realized I was mistaken.  LOL  Since then I've become an ASF
Member though, so I can wear that shirt on occasion, in addition to
exercise ASF Member privileges like vote for ASF directors.

It's sad you aren't subscribed to the dev list.  I put dev messages in its
own folder/label so it needn't overwhelm my inbox, and I check it on a
frequency that suits me, which varies.