I think there will end up being plenty of final bits and plenty of work
(Jenkins and release todo etc) left when it lands on master - I’d like to
finish some core parts first though. Dependencies, publishing and
distribution. There is not a to left to them, but given my time commitment
I can count on for this, it will take me a bit. I think this fits with good
timing myself though - I think it will be easiest if we land and start to
transition mid way through the 8x releases.