From: Tomoko Uchida
Sent: 2019年6月28日 12:38
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Estonian analyzer/stemmer for lucene

Hello,

There is no Estonian specific stemmer for SnowballFilter so I think
adding EstonianStemmer (an extesion of SnowballProgram) is welcomed.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/8_0_0/analyzers-common/org/tartarus/snowball/SnowballProgram.html

Could you open an issue on Lucene JIRA? I don't understand Estonian
but I can assist you to add a patch if some help is needed.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LUCENE/

Tomoko