The v2 examples that are in the Ref Guide already use the widget you mention.
See something like
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/adding-custom-plugins-in-solrcloud-mode.html#config-api-commands-to-use-jars-as-runtime-libraries
 for an example.

SOLR-11646 tracks the effort to add v2 examples and lists which pages have been
updated and which remain to be done. I left the Collections APIs (the hardest)
for last, but haven’t had time to get back to it recently. Whenever I make
examples I make real examples I’ve actually tested, so I need to have enough
time to actually run through each one of them for the alternate syntaxes.

Cassandra