Hi Ignacio,
I wish to include two security bug fixes (not vulnerabilities, but feature
regressions due to Authorization plugin), SOLR-13472 and SOLR-13619. I can
commit both shortly, attempting to write a unit test for it (which is
proving harder to do than reproducing, fixing and testing manually). Please
let me know if you have any concerns.
Regards,
Ishan