Always some clown doesn't follow the rules. I think there's
significant value in seeing the new JIRAs go by, and 4 e-mails a day
isn't onerous so either of the choices I've marked are fine with me.

And thanks for working on this! Unfortunately my laptop is in the shop
with screen problems and all my Apple Mail filters went with it so I
don't get the benefit of all this goodness (yet). Siiiiggggghhhhh...

[ ] Leave it as is - I like quiet
[v] A mail to dev@ for every new JIRA
[v] One daily digest mail per day with a list of new JIRAs