Welcome Atri!

Christine

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 09/18/19 14:12:08To:  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome Atri Sharma as Lucene/Solr committer

Thank you, everybody, for the warm welcome.

I work at Amazon, where I am focused on the core product search engine which
serves all of our retail entities. My background is in relational and non
relational databases, with a penchant for statistical and heuristics based
query optimisation. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Lucene by my
mentor, Mike Mccandless, and immediately saw a synergy between the project and
my interests.

I would like to thank the entire community for being so welcoming  (and
patient!). Looking forward to helping shape the future of Lucene, together.

Regards,

Atri