Hi Pratik,

The visualizations are all done using Apache Zeppelin and the Zeppelin-Solr
interpreter. The getting started part of the user guide provides links for
Zeppelin-Solr. The install process in pretty quick. This is all open
source, freely available software. It's possible that Zepplin-Solr can be
incorporated into the Solr code eventually but the test frameworks are
quite different. I think some simple scripts can be included with the Solr
to automated the downloads for Zeppelin and Zeppelin-Solr.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/