Hi,

If you use it for document filtering queries or to filter deleted documents,
then FixedBitSet is the best replacement. The size given in the constructor
must be the value of LeafReader#maxDoc(), because that's the maximum document
number that can be used and may be marked in the bitset for a given index
segment.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler