From: Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 9:24 AM
To: Lucene Dev <dev@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New Policeman Jenkins Hardware: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Octa-Core, DDR4
ECC, 2x1 Terabyte NVME SSD as RAID

With new CPU, builds seem up to 2 times faster. FYI, the Linux builds are
running with tests.multiplicator=3 to better trigger JVM failures. You have to
remind about that when you reproduce failures - it looks like this is not
printed in reproduce lines.

It is printed with gradle builds (any non-defaults are). The option is
"tests.multiplier" actually; check if you don't have a typo there?

But we can also drop Solaris builds, as they only work with 8.x - no Java 11
support on Solaris anymore by Oracle. Any comments?

As somebody who tries to look at each failure sent to the mailing list (at
least recently...) I still think the EA builds that are KNOWN to be buggy
should be disabled until next upgrade. They pollute the mailing list with so
many identical errors that this discourages one from looking through the logs.

Dawid