Appears that rrd4j always tries to look for a font in the static initialization
of RrdGraphConstants:
https://github.com/rrd4j/rrd4j/blob/master/src/main/java/org/rrd4j/graph/RrdGraphConstants.java#L297

<https://github.com/rrd4j/rrd4j/blob/master/src/main/java/org/rrd4j/graph/RrdGraphConstants.java#L297>
 It is looking for DejaVuSansMono.ttf.

The MetricsHistoryIntegrationTest attempts a «get Grahp» in line 174, which
then instantiates RrdGraphDef.

Should probably factor out the graph test as a separate test, which is only run
on systems with fonts installed.

Jan