Short because I am on a phone only. The first part of the seed.is the
"static" part that applies to static context - constructors, beforeclass
etc. The second part would apply to methods. Test.iters is a.property
recognized by the runner (so it works from the ide etc.) - if your random
failure is at method level then the second part is relevant.

Gradle build currently does not have "beasting" in the form of different
static seeds. This would have to be implemented as a series of recursive
calls with different master seeds...
 Complicated but not impossible.