Hello!

I've wanted to create a JIRA Ticket, but the interface asked me to discuss this here, which seems fine as well.

Assumptions (which might as well false):
The package management/plugin infrastructure allows me to add plugin jars via several options. Since expressibles only work in cloud-mode as part of the /stream request handler adding them via <lib> is out of the question.

Problem:
I've encountered a little trouble during development, adding the plugin:
I cannot add the expressible via the config API, as there is no "add-expressible" command available.
This forces me to either:
- add <expressible> to the config before I upload it or
- add <expressible> by uploading a new solrconfig.xml to zookeeper

In turn, the first requires the plugin jar to be available before I create the collection, else creation fails. That had me resorting to:
- putting the jar to the blob storage
- adding the <runtimeLib> hardwired to the config, as well as the <expressible> definition.

Otherwise I'd have to upload a new solrconfig.xml to zookeeper manually, but I'd suspect that both options are not the way we'd like to interact with solr configs.

Proposed Solution:
add additional commands to the config API that allows adding and deleting <expressible> entries.

best regards,
David