I updated the cwiki page on the meeting notes after the meeting to reflect
what we talked about.  Sometimes it was just a couple sentences by myself.
Some topics are annotated as something we didn't get to / review.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/2020-03+Meeting+notes

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley