Hi Martin,

If you're looking for an overview of how the code is laid out and
structured, there's not a ton there that I'm aware of. In terms of
particular features, the best resource that comes to mind would be
some of the videos of conference talks from the last several years.
I've gotten some mileage personally out of recordings of from the
"Lucene/Solr Revolution" or "Activate" conferences.  The conference is
hosted by Lucidworks, and their youtube channel has playlists for each
year: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPItOdfUk_tjlvqggkY-JsA.
(Disclaimer: I work for Lucidworks.). Again, these are mostly useful
if you're interested in a particular feature that happens to be
covered.  If you're looking for a broader overview, you might be out
of luck.

If you're looking for an overview from more of a user perspective
though, there's plenty of resources available.  The Reference Guide is
available online (https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide) , and there
are a few different books out there on Solr that, while older, are
still pretty good references for the basics. (Solr in Action being
maybe the most popular).

Hope that helps, and good luck getting started.

Best,

Jason