Hi Alessandro,

I chatted with Uwe & Cassandra about this on the private list, although
probably it would have been fine on the dev list.  Our suspicion is that
maybe you are using an older login to ASF servers that you should now cease
to use entirely.  Upon becoming a committer on any project, the ASF gives
you an apache ID -- yours is "abenedetti".  You *are* in an LDAP group that
is used to manage permissions in Confluence & JIRA.  So ensure you use this
login.  If that doesn't work then I suggest filing a JIRA issue to the
"INFRA" project to get assistance, with at-mention to me so I can stay in
the loop.

Also, you might want your past JIRA identity / merged into your new
identity to avoid confusion.  I had that done last year.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley