On 6/22/2020 1:25 PM, Karthik K G wrote:
It would be helpfulĀ if we can get support for the spark-solr connector to Solr version 8.4.1.

Could you please let us know a tentative date when the latest version with this support can be released. Many of us will be unblocked with this release.

I looked up the spark-solr connector. That appears to be a product from Lucidworks. Lucidworks is a commercial entity that releases products incorporating Solr. You will need to contact Lucidworks for help with their products. This mailing list does not support them.

Thanks,
Shawn