I used them  a _lot_ from inside IntelliJ when I was working on the
warnings, they run faster than assemble. So I guess they were on my mind.

testClasses in particular because, as you say, assemble doesn’t
compile the test classes (that lead to another 3,000 warnings just
when I thought I was through, siiiiggghhhh).

Otherwise I don’t use them externally.

Feel free to edit them out if you’d like.

Erick