vi forever!

I think my counter-argument is that it’s hard to pack lots of information into
a help file and have it be useful. My mental model here is that “gradlew help”
should be short enough to give a direction without causing the reader's eyes to
glaze over so linking in the Wiki page is something of an organizational tool.
Maybe I have a short attention span, but “man curl” makes my head hurt ;)

There’s no problem at all making the Wiki page to tell people about help/* and
emphasizing that the very most up-to-date info is there. That gets kind of
circular and the two can certainly get out of sync...