Hi Rory,

I will reconfigure the Jenkins server to use those new builds (or better I will
rename the folders of the RC build, so it’s handled as the final build). I will
also enable 16-EA builds, I had no time to do this yet.

One question about the features: Is Shenanndoah included or not (in Oracle
builds)? The list of features mentions it, but Oracle always excluded it from
their builds.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

uschind...@apache.org

ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer

Bremen, Germany

https://lucene.apache.org/