I run ./gradlew -p solr/packaging assemble . I think that shows when
you do ./gradlew helpWorkflow (one of many help commands added for our
projects). And it will be in solr/packaging/build/solr-9.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I need to experiment more with ./gradlew dev command, if it does not
do full wipe out, that could be useful.

I also use "git worktree" as I have maybe 4 Jiras worked on in the
same timeframe, plus I want to compare to baseline master build when I
screw things up. Apparently, IntelliJ Idea terminal will even remember
open locations in the project file, so the worktrees help to reopen
everything in issue-appropriate directories (still learning to take
advantage of that).

Regards,
   Alex.