Does anyone know / un derstand the current status of the "PreCommit" jenkins jobs that are suppose to run against jira issues in the "Path Available" status?

For example: I noticed this AM that even though SOLR-14870 was in the "Path Available" status all weekend (I didn't want to commit build changes on a friday afternoon) it never got a comment from the jenkins build bot regarding the patch -- when I went looking for the "PreCommit" build jobs in jenkins i found that they are marked "N/A" for last success/failure/durration -- which i believe means they haven't run at all since all the jenkins jobs were moved to ci-builds.apache.org?

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/PreCommit-LUCENE-Build/
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/PreCommit-SOLR-Build/

...the descriptions of those jobs say they are run by the "PreCommit-Admin" job, but the links is a 404. searching jenkinds jobs turns up a few other "PreCommit" jobs in other projects -- most are disabled, except for this "Atlas" one which has run somewhat recently -- but it looks like people were manually triggering it?

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Atlas/job/PreCommit-ATLAS-Build-Test/

do any of hte jenkins admins/experts know what's the status of the infra/jira hooks to get these jobs working again?

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/