If patches are hard for people, then the How to Contribute page needs to be
rewritten to tell people to create PRs. I followed that page when doing this
work.

It should have specific instructions on how to make PRs, maybe branch naming,
etc. I make PRs all day at work, but I never use github and I don’t know what
Solr wants.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org