Thanks everyone!

It is a great honor to become a lucene committer. In the past few months, I
have received so many friendly and wonderful suggestions and learned a lot,
which is an really enjoyable experience! I'm very grateful to everyone who
helped me and looking forward to contributing more to lucene.

A brief bio: I just graduated from university last year and am working for
Bytedance in Shanghai China now. I am interested in looking for better
performance, so playing with lucene appeals me. I also like playing basketball
but haven't played it for long since graduation. I hope I can pick it up again
this year.

Thank you again!
Feng

(Sorry that it seems there is something wrong with the first email so i resend
this)