Hi Julie,

I needed 3 attempts to make Smoke tester passing, but after 3rd one it worked:

SUCCESS! [2:16:31.174365]

https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Release-Tester/15/console

The first one passed all tests, but for some strange reason it failed with the
following error:

https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Release-Tester/13/console

    verify maven artifact sigs

command "gpg --homedir
/home/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Release-Tester/smoketmp/lucene.gpg --import
/home/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Release-Tester/smoketmp/KEYS" failed:

gpg: keybox
'/home/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Release-Tester/smoketmp/lucene.gpg/pubring.kbx'
created

gpg:
/home/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Release-Tester/smoketmp/lucene.gpg/trustdb.gpg:
trustdb created

gpg: key B83EA82A0AFCEE7C: public key "Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>" imported

gpg: can't connect to the agent: IPC connect call failed

Not sure where this came from. Looks like a problem with this GPG agent that
died for some reason..

The second try failed with the following TEST error (in the Java 11 run):

https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Release-Tester/14/console

org.apache.lucene.search.TestMatchAllDocsQuery > testEarlyTermination FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<201> but was:<241>

If you don’t think the TestMatchAllDocsQuery#testEarlyTermination failing test
is an issue, I would say:

+1 to release!

I did not check the artufacts manually (like starting Luke on Windows) because
there were no changes since RC1.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler