+1 (PMC)

I understand concerns about handing governance over to a 3rd party, but
letting that drive our decision-making here feels like optimizing for a
rare case that might never occur.  I'd m,uch rather optimize for making
things easiest for contributors, and then accommodate any "Github ToS ban,
sanctions, etc." situations if and when they crop up on a case by case
basis.

Best,

Jason