Again: delete the gradle.properties, start gradlew and be happy. No need to
install JDK 19 or set any env var. It just works™.

Eclipse IDE will also work fine (it will hide the classes). Idea is under
investigation. In worst case disable compilation of the problematic
core/src/java19 folder in the project.

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen