thanks for the pointer!

I have added it to the Lucene FAQ

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/LuceneFAQ#LuceneFAQ-HowisLucene'sindexingandsearchperformancemeasured?

Thanks

Michael

Am 06.05.23 um 06:18 schrieb Ishan Chattopadhyaya:
Check Lucene bench: https://home.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/

On Sat, 6 May, 2023, 9:30 am donghai tang, <tangd...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello Lucene Community,

    I am in the process of learning about Lucene's indexing
    capabilities, and I'm keen on conducting experiments to evaluate
    its performance. However, I haven't come across any official tools
    specifically designed for measuring Lucene's indexing performance.

    I would be extremely grateful if any of you could share your
    experiences with tools you've used in the past or suggest
    alternative methods for evaluating Lucene's indexing performance.