Hi,

SUCCESS! [1:04:57.975885]
https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Release-Tester/27/console

Smoke tester ran with Java 11 and Java 17. Unfortunately theres still no support by Smoketester to run it with a set of arbitrary JDKs (some limited conformance tests with gradle should be executed to not make it take forever). We should open issue for that, I would have created a PR already but my Python knowledge is minimal and my brain only supports copypaste!

I verified in addition the following:

 * Changes for completeness; I also updated the release notes (function
   query support for vectors was missing)
 * I regenerated the JDK 21 API signatures with latest JDK21 EA build
   28, no changes - all fine.
 * I started Luke with Java 21, MMapDirectory was using memory segments.
 * I did not specifically test Java 20/21 vector support (see
   smoketester issue above).

+1 to release!

Uwe