+1 thanks for volunteering!

Hijacking the thread a bit, sorry, I started looking into whether this is a
good time to start looking ahead to 10? I know we had some rumblings about
releasing that so we can start requiring newer JDKs. But looking at CHANGES
it feels like we already back-ported most of the good stuff and lack a
truly compelling reason to move ahead (other than JDK requirement and fact
that it has been 2 years since 9). So maybe we wait a bit longer?