> On 5 Mar 2024, at 13:26, Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 4:50 AM Chris Hegarty
> <christopher.hega...@elastic.co.invalid> wrote:
>> It appears that there is no GH activity for 2024! Clearly this is incorrect.
>> I’ve yet to track down what’s going on with this. Familiar to anyone here?
>>

> Last time I looked at this, it appeared it is looking at the incorrect
> github repositories, for example https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr
> and not https://github.com/apache/lucene

Ah, that could explain it!!

I’ll try to take a look at what repo those report stats are generated from, and
how we might be able to get that updated. Mostly for convenience, and also
having a single source of truth.

Anyway, thankfully git and GH are good enough to get the kind of basic stats we
typically want - just that it’s not as clear when comparing to previously
gathered stats. Well… commits are commits, and counting PRs should not result
in different numbers, but you know ... ;-)

Thanks,
-Chris.