@Stefan.

I wouldn't worry about the taking the blame, you've done plenty to help out
and there is no way to catch everything. We'll learn as we go.

As svnpub is the only option and since we can't run the binary version that
uses ASP.NET, we'll need to probably take your suggestion commit the
smaller chunks of html then.

I'll do it manually this time and see if I can't write a script that
automates it in the future.

@Chris, thanks for the fixes to the build scripts this weekend.

- Michael