Am 07.02.12 10:24, schrieb Li Li:
hi all,
we have used solr to provide searching service in many products. I found for each product, we have to do some configurations and query expressions. our users are not used to this. they are familiar with sql and they may describe like this: I want a query that can search books whose title contains java, and I will group these books by publishing year and order by matching score and freshness, the weight of score is 2 and the weight of freshness is 1. maybe they will be happy if they can use sql like statements to convey their needs. select * from books where title contains java group by pub_year order by score^2, freshness^1 also they may like they can insert or delete documents by delete from books where title contains java and pub_year between 2011 and 2012. we can define some language similar to sql and translate the to solr query string such as .../select/?q=+title:java^2 +pub_year:2011....
    this may be equivalent to apache hive for hadoop.

It's not clear to me whether you are asking a question or making a comment. Can you rephrase?

Thanks

Michael