It makes sense to me, but it also means that 4.0 will go out with
deprecated API that will exist until 5.0 is out.

I only raised it to learn if this was done by mistake, or there is some
logic behind it. I guess that for me, reading MIGRATE will be enough, but I
cannot speak for others.

I don't mind if they are left.

Shai