BTW, the idea of indexing Boolean Expressions inside a text indexing engine
is not new. For example Oracle Text provides the CTXRULE index and the
MATCHES operator within their indexing stack, which is primarily used for
Rule-based text classification.

See:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/text.111/b28303/query.htm#autoId8

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/text.111/b28303/classify.htm#g1011013