Hello again Robert,

I've been doing some end-to-end testing on Kuromoji using the release candidate
build and things look good to me.

I've also done the testing described on SOLR-3282 earlier using a branch_3x
build from last week.  That also looks good.

I have one legal question:

In Lucene's NOTICE.txt we have a MeCab-IPADIC entry, but I can't find a
corresponding one in Solr's NOTICE.txt.  Is this fine -- or should this also be
included as part of the "Lucene notice"?  (To me it sounds appropriate to also
include this in Solr's NOTICE.txt.)

Christian Moen
http://www.atilika.com